6 Mar 2009


Hi everybody! Today I've been with VisitScotland to a little tour of Perthshire. 
I had a cup of coffee and a banana muffin at Starbucks, and then me and some representatives from other companies met at George Square. 
We have visited a new conference centre at Stirling University, Crieff village (where Ewan McGregor was born and bred), and a fabulous Hotel called Crieff Hydro with swimming pools inside, Spa, golf court, five stars cottages and quads biking paths. 
They offered us lunch and then they put us on jeeps through a muddy, rough, precipitous path. We crossed a deep pond. Scary!! And the jeep inclined left to 36 degrees!!!
Then they brought us at Bluesky Experiences where they do funny team building activities. But I was till scared from the jeep, so I chose archery (and I made a very bad score!) while my bravest friends chose an activity called High Ropes. Here are some photos.






2 comments:

  1. A bit too adventurous for me - although the spa and 5-star cottages sound lovely!
    On the subject of Let my shoes lead me forward, here's a web site that's "in tema" (the opening page) http://www.beatrixong.com/
    But maybe not for Bluesky Experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not! I like her autumn/winter flats!

    ReplyDelete