6 Mar 2009

Hi everybody! Today I've been with VisitScotland to a little tour of Perthshire. 
After having a cup of coffee and a banana muffin at Starbucks, me and some representatives from other companies visited a new conference centre at Stirling University, Crieff village (where Ewan McGregor was born and bred), and a fabulous Hotel called Crieff Hydro with swimming pools inside, Spa, golf court, five stars cottages and quads biking paths. 
They offered us lunch and then they put us on jeeps through a muddy, rough, precipitous path. We crossed a deep pond. Scary!! And the jeep inclined left to 36 degrees!!! 
Then they bring us at Bluesky Experiences where they do funny team building activities. But I was till scared from the jeep, so I chose archery (and I made a very bad score!) while my bravest friends chose an activity called High Ropes. Here are some photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment